Host a Group Retreat
Bring your own retreat, workshop, seminar, or conference to Miramar!
We happily welcome groups in search of a beautiful peace-filled setting for their own retreats, workshops, seminars and conferences. We host varied religious, educational, and private retreat groups of all denominations.
Meals are included as part of our welcoming hospitality.
Conveniently located mid-way between Boston and Cape Cod, minutes off of route 3A, Miramar offers a unique place to hold your own private gathering.
For more information and rates please contact Mary-Fran Goodell, Registrar at (781) 585-2460 x312 or email MaryFran@MiramarRetreat.org
About our facilities
- 30 bedrooms in the main building bedroom wing with two twin beds which can be used as either double or single rooms; 4 bedrooms in the main building second floor with one bed in each; 3 suites a short walk from the main building, with living areas; one with a full kitchen
- All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning and thermostats for temperature control
- Three conference rooms
- Full audio-visual set-ups
- Chapel and Prayer Room
- Dining Room; buffet-style meals
- Coffee Room
- Three Consultation Rooms
- Convenience room with computer and printer
- Two outdoor Fire Pits
- Outdoor Worship Area, Labyrinth, Rosary Garden and Stations of the Cross
- On-site massage services are available through Simply Soothing Sanctuary and Massage by Dee. Contact Dee directly or visit her website simplysoothingsanctuary.com.
- Across the street from Kingston Bay and 5 miles from beautiful Duxbury Beach.
Day of Reflection for Group
10 AM – 3 PM (times can be flexible ) – $45 per person (includes coffee, tea, muffins to start and lunch)
Evening of Reflection
6 PM – 9 PM – $40 per person (includes dinner)