Miramar Retreat Center’s “Hermitage Place” for prayer, retreat, study or sabbatical time.
If you’re looking for an extended getaway (3 weeks or more) for prayer, retreat, and spiritual renewal, or a restful, distraction-free environment to work on academic studies or dissertation, Miramar offers all this, and more.
Located a stone’s throw from Kingston Bay and the ocean; 15 minutes away from historic Plymouth; a half hour from Cape Cod, and an hour south of Boston, your stay includes the option to enjoy the beauty and historical places surrounding Miramar.
The Miramar experience features:
- All meals
- Room and board, full-service personal kitchen
- Laundry facilities on premises
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Options for spiritual direction and/or participation in organized retreats.
- Beautiful gardens and nature at its best
- $85 a day (includes meals)
- Optional spiritual direction: $300 (one-time fee)
- Optional retreat(s): $200 (one-time fee)